Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sending You Oceans Of Love

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable Birdie Brown stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I tend to fall in love with the Birdie Brown stamps every release and of course these mermaids were no exception.  These adorable stamps are from the BB Mermazing stamp set.  I used a piece of pattern paper from my stash for the watery background.  I used the Die-namics Snow Drifts to diecut the sandy ocean bottom from pattern paper from MFT's Country Fair Plaid 6x6 paper pad (no longer available).  I colored the mermaid, fish, and rock with copics.  I used the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax to cut the sentiment strip.  I used a black glaze pen on the mermaid's eyes and also the fish eyes.  I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze to add some water bubbles to the scene.

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge 92.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment