Thursday, January 4, 2018

Sassy Cheryl's January Release

Good morning!  Today I'm previewing a sweet image from Sassy Cheryl's January 2018 Release!  


This adorable image is called Share & Share Alike.  There are four new images and I'll be sharing cards featuring the new images over the next few days ... they are adorable and I know you're going to love them!  The new release will be available in the shop on January 7 at 6 am est.  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and colored it with copics.  I diecut the image with a stitched rectangle die and mounted it on a kraft cardstock base.  Be sure to stop by Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group to find out how you might win this sweet digital stamp. 


Before I go I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of the stamp I'll be featuring tomorrow.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a full reveal!    

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Share & Share Alike
Paper:  Neenah; kraft
Other:  Copics, Stitched Rectangle Die  

1 comment: