Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Seaside Wishes & Salty Kisses

Good morning!  I have a cute little mermaid swimming around on my blog today.



I made this card awhile back but forgot to share it here on my blog.  This sweet mermaid is Oona ... isn't she adorable?  I think this image has been retired but you can find lots of other beautiful mermaids in The Greeting Farm shop.  I colored this cutie with copics and used some Carta Bella papers from my stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Oona; SugarPea Designs - sentiment
Paper:  Carta Bella - Beach Boardwalk; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics; enamel dots

2 comments: