Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You Mean The World To Me

Good morning.  I made this card while I was on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen DT but never got around to sharing it on my blog until now.  It features a fun stamp set from Pink and Main.


This image is from the Owl Nerds clear stamp set.  This is one of my favorite Pink and Main sets and has several cute owl images along with lots of fun sentiments.  I colored the image with copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut the image.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the star dp and the sentiment banner was cut with the Fishtail Flag Banner Die.  I applied Glossy Accents to the owl's beak and feet and added some enamel dots to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Pink and Main - Owl Nerds
Paper:  Echo Park - Little Man; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main Owl Nerds Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax Die-namics, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Banner Die-namics, enamel dots, Glossy Accents

 


4 comments: