Monday, January 23, 2017

You Are Practically Purr-Fect

Good morning.  I hope you had a fun weekend.  I got to spend a bit of time coloring a cute image from Neat & Tangled


I've had this adorable Kitty's Favorite Things stamp set for quite awhile and decided it was time to give it some inky love :)  I started by stamping the little heart on a piece of white cardstock to create my own background.  Then I stamped the kitty and colored everything with copics.  This was a quick and easy card and I think it will be a purr-fect Valentine for a kitty lover. 

Copics used:
Cat - E33, E31, E30, E50, R11, R00
Hearts - R37, R35

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Little Tangles Challenge 76  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Neat & Tangled - Kitty's Favorite Things
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Stitched Rectangle Dies, black glaze pen

2 comments:

  1. My best friend gave me this stamp and I have yet to ink it up! After seeing your CUTE card I can't wait to get it out and play with it! Simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Anita. I love the heart background!

    ReplyDelete