Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Toboggan Together

Hello friends!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  I have a quick and easy Christmas card I'm sharing today.


This sweet stamp set is called Toboggan Together and it's by Lawn Fawn.  I colored everything with copics and then cut them out using the coordinating die set.  I cut the snowy ground using the Stitched Hillside Borders die.  I applied my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the gifts and used a black glaze pen on the deer's eye, nose and hooves.  Lastly, I added a few Doodlebug Design enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugarplums; Neenah
Other:  Copics, LF Toboggan Together Dies, LF Stitched Hillside Borders Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles (enamel dots)

3 comments:

  1. Too stinking cute!! I haven't played with that set in a while, I might have to get it out today!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo gorgeous Anita!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete