Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Have A Delightful Day

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun card that I made for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge 55.


These adorable images are from the Sweet Forest Friends stamp set.  I colored them with copics and diecut them with the Die-namics Sweet Forest Friends dies.  I used the Die-namics Rolling Hills to diecut the hill and fence and then used the Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames to diecut the frame for my scene.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the flowers and a black glaze pennon the bunny eyes.  I used the colors for the MFT Color Challenge 55.

Thank so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Sweet Forest Friends
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, MFT Die-namics: Sweet Forest Friends, Rolling Hills, and Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames 

3 comments:

  1. OMG, look at those two!!! So stinking cute!!! Great scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as always a stunning card the image is so lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally adorable scene! LOVE your coloring and the whole layout!

    ReplyDelete