Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ghoul's Night Out

Good morning!  I know it's a little early for Halloween but that's what I'm sharing today.  My mojo has gone missing recently and I'm trying to find it lol.  I'm hoping this quick and easy card does the job! 



I used the cute Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I just love all the little costumes you can use to dress up these ghosts.  I colored the images with copics which took no time since they're very small.  I diecut the ghosts with the coordinating Booyah Lawn Cuts and popped them up on a vellum circle that I diecut using the Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things.  I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the witch's hat buckle and a black glaze pen on the bat ghost's eyes.  I stamped the funny sentiment on a banner I diecut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX and finished my card by adding some sparkly sequins.  This was such a fun, quick, and easy card to make.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Lawnscaping Challenge #136  -  Punny Time

Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - Booyah
Paper:  Neenah; Vellum
Other:  Copics, Lawn Fawn Booyah Lawn Cuts, MFT Stitched Circle STAX, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, black glaze pen 

2 comments: