Sunday, July 31, 2016

Adorable Birthday

Good morning friends.  I hope you're having an awesome weekend so far.  I've got a sweet birthday card to share with you today!


I used one of the little elephants from the BB Adorable Elephants stamp set to make a card for some challenges over at My Favorite Things.  I colored the elephant and balloons with copics and diecut them with the Die-namics BB Adorable Elephants dies.  I used distress ink on the scalloped panel that I diecut using the Die-namics Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX die.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a banner that I diecut with the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die.  I used a black glaze pen on the elephant's eyes and used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the balloons. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
MFT Color Challenge 50
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 291

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Adorable Elephants
Paper:  Watercolor paper; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress inks, Die-namics: BB Adorble Elephants, Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, black glaze pen, white acrylic paint

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling!!! I have been so busy with DT stuff that I haven't had a chance to color one of these little guys up yet!! I really need to ink him up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely l like the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete