Thursday, December 17, 2015

You're The Coolest

Good morning.  I wanted to share a winter card I made a couple of weeks ago but forgot to share on my blog.



This sweet little image is Snowflake and you can find her at CC Designs.  Isn't she adorable?  I think she would make a perfect Christmas card too but I went with a winter theme.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then added some Glamour Dust to her hat and her snowflakes.  I used an older die from Impression Obsession to cut the snowflakes and then added a pearl to the center of each snowflake.  A very CAS card but easy to mail!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
7KCF Challenge 141  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge 50  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 11  -  Anything Goes
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Annia and the colouring of the image is just stunning and I love your backing papers too! sending lots of season greetings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The COLORS!!! Love this combo! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pretty she is colored!! Beautiful card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the stripey background and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the color combo! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete