Monday, December 14, 2015

Your Next Stamp - December DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp December DT Dare!  This month our dare is to use some of our favorite things. 


Well, it was difficult to decide which stamp set to use since most all of them are my favorites, but I chose the new Snow Much Joy clear stamp set and the coordinating die set.  I colored the animals with copics.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set - if you follow my blog you know how much I LOVE this die set.  I added a sweet little bow using the Bow-tiful Little Bows Die set and then I added a few of the gumdrops
Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! So stinkin cute! I really need to check out this shop. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this new set and it is on its way here for me to play with :) cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cute and the stamp set is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete