Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Swanky Snowdude

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having an amazing week so far.  Can you believe we're halfway through December and Christmas is just around the corner?  I've still got lots to do but thought I'd pop on here and share a winter card I made.




This frosty fella is from the Paper Smooches' Swanky Snowdudes clear stamp set.  If you love snowmen as much as I do then you need to check out this set.  It has lots of really cute snowmen and sentiments - perfect for those winter cards!  I colored the snowman with copics and then cut him out using the coordinating die.  I added a snowflake and a few sparkly sequins for some sparkle.  If you're in my local area you can find all the supplies to make this card at The Paper Cottage.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge 12  -  Christmas/Winter
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #4  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Paper Smooches - Swanky Snowdudes
Paper:  Pebbles - Winter Wonderland; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle, Impression Obsession snowflake die, sequins

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!!! So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete