Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy 2016

Hello friends and Happy 2016!  I hope you had a fabulous New Year's Eve.  I wanted to share a card I made using a fun stamp and die from Your Next Stamp.




This happy monkey is from the Happy 2016 clear stamp set.  I colored the image with my copics and then cut him out using the coordinating die set.  Be sure to check out the stamp set in the photo below because it's a set you can use year after year - not just for 2016!  There are also other sentiments you can include on the monkey's sign.  I kept my card very CAS and simply added a few gumdrops for embellishments.






Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you and your loved ones have a happy and healthy New Year!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Happy 2016
Paper:  Pebbles - Americana; Neenah
Other:  Copics, white embossing powder, YNS Happy 2016 die set, YNS gumdrops, YNS Stitched Rectangle die set

No comments:

Post a Comment